Clean, Safe & Sunny!
We sincerely hope you and your loved ones have gotten through the Covid crisis unscathed. By now you must really be longing for that Andalusian vibe and some lovely sunshine. We cannot wait to be seeing you here again!
Of course, things will be different for a while and we like to take this opportunity to explain our thoughts on your safety while offering you a wonderful holiday experience. We love the features our hotel and its surroundings have to offer and we have prepared a protocol supported by the Secretary of State for Tourism to ensure the safety of our guests.
- Our hotel is only small, but we have a ton of m2 per guest with a lot of outdoor space for you to enjoy.
- Our restaurant, terraces, bar, and garden are spacious, and we are ensuring there is plenty of space between the tables. Breakfasts will be served individually from our buffet.
- Our rural setting, away from the bustle of the coast ensures you tranquillity and peace. We are surrounded by beautiful nature to explore and there are a multitude of typical Andalusian white villages to visit.
- Life in the south of Spain is moving outdoors this time of the year; meaning enjoying a meal or a drink is done outside on one of the many terraces in the area.
- Our team has gone through thorough training to ensure your safety and are paying extra attention to cleanliness and disinfecting.
- It goes without saying that we will always adhere to the official regulations put in place by the WHO.
- Ultimately, we have decided to be even more flexible than before. Most bookings can be cancelled up to 24hrs before arrival.
- We look forward to seeing you here, we’ll keep it clean, to keep you safe!
Furthermore we have taken the following precautions:
- You will be asked if you would like to have your room cleaned on a daily basis. If so, housekeeping staff will have access to your room when you are not inside.
- Our team has been provided with the necessary protection materials.
- All the public areas of the hotel will be sanitized several times a day with special attention to door handles, light switches, etc.
- Coffee and tea making facilities for your room are supplied upon request at reception to ensure that it’s clean.
- Tables and chairs are at a safe distance to other guests. Please do not move furniture yourself.
We kindly ask for your support with the following:
- Always maintain a safe distance to our staff and other guests alike.
- When entering the hotel, please use the hydroalcoholic gel provided.
- When entering our bar or restaurant area please wait for one of our staff to accommodate you.
- Please also use hydroalcoholic gel when entering or leaving our bar or restaurant area.
- We recommend charging your bar/restaurant bills to your room or settling them with a credit card.
- To enjoy our pool we kindly ask you to make a reservation at our reception.
- If at any moment you feel unwell or have a fever, please contact our reception staff and they will help you.
It is good for you to know that our hotel has been declared a safe hotel by the Andalusian Government that complies with all the security measures that can be taken.
Thank you for your collaboration, we hope this information will help you to enjoy our hotel safely and secure. We look forward to seeing you here, we’ll keep it clean, to keep you safe!
💙 from all of us here at Hotel-Restaurante Castillo de Monda