Clean, Safe & Sunny!
We sincerely hope you and your loved ones have gotten through the current crisis unscathed. By now you must really be longing for that Andalusian vibe and some lovely sunshine. We cannot wait to be seeing you here again!
Of course, things will be different for a while and we like to take this opportunity to explain our thoughts on your safety while offering you a wonderful holiday experience. We love the features our hotel and its surroundings have to offer, and we are convinced the below will further improve your safe stay with us.
• Our hotel is only small, but we have a ton of m2 per guest with a lot of outdoor space for you to enjoy.
• Our restaurant, terraces, bar, and garden are spacious, and we are ensuring there is plenty of space between the tables. Breakfasts will be served individually; we will not use a buffet.
• Our rural setting, away from the bustle of the coast ensures you tranquillity and peace. We are surrounded by beautiful nature to explore and there is a multitude of typical Andalusian white villages to visit.
• Life in the south of Spain is moving outdoors this time of the year; meaning enjoying a meal or a drink is done outside on one of the many terraces in the area.
• Our team has gone through thorough training to ensure your safety and are paying extra attention to cleanliness and disinfecting.
• It goes without saying that we will always adhere to the official regulations put in place by the WHO.
• Ultimately, we have decided to be even more flexible than before. Most bookings can be cancelled up to 24hrs before arrival.
We look forward to seeing you here, we’ll keep it clean, to keep you safe!
💙 from all of us here.
Hotel-Restaurante Castillo de Monda